Wednesday, August 15, 2012

on the road again, again.

Well after this trip I'am certain I'am moving. california see ya soon!
 with adam wright, at high bond modified.
 party shawn @ bronsonville.
 OG LA graff legend CHAZ. painting at the agenda trade show. 
 get up's in costa mesa.
 really this is the reason I wanna move. I could care less about the politics. 
like black uhuru said, "chill out"
 crazies
 victor has a killer spot in whittier 

 up to LA to hang for the day.
 my bike is in the current issue of dice, "if you have the means I highly suggest you try it."
 coastal carnage at the US open.
 rotiform wheels threw a small show and shine event in seal beach.
 ebony and ivory all day.

 they all were...
gems at the Long beach car swap.

 keeping it lean and healthy
 GEMS 
 3 weirdos. me, jason jesse, dean.
 fuck that!
 VB

scott is making noise at noise. brooklyn is gonna be a great show.
 power tattoo co.
 master of death (squad) chris. fucking me up.
like I said, what would a trip be with out some pain...

No comments:

Post a Comment